Prebiotic TopinPur Vet for Cats and Dogs can support normal Intestinal mucosa as well as your pet’s vitality, thanks to the natural and highly effective concentrate extracted from the tuber of Jerusalem Artichoke. It naturally contains inulin, which supports normal bacterial flora in the gut.
Benefits, Ingredients & Instructions
Benefits of Prebiotic TopinPur Vet:
- Supports normal intestinal mucosa
- Harmonizes bacterial flora in the intestines
- Promotes commensal microorganisms
- Supports vitality
- Supports the immune system
- Aids during periods of convalescence
- Increases nutrient and energy utilisation
How does Prebiotic TopinPur Vet work?
This effective concentrate is extracted from the tuber of Jerusalem Artichoke. The presence of natural inulin supports the gut, working to help stabilise both the gut flora and digestion. This product can be given to pets who suffer from diabetes as the inulin should have a small effect on the blood sugar levels. Pets who are dieting can use this due to its low-calorie content.
Pure, highly effective concentrate, obtained from the Jerusalem artichoke tuber.
contained natively: 70% Soluble dry matter, 71% total dry matter, 1% total acid, 60% total carbohydrates (DNSS) thereof: 5% inulin, 19% fructooligosaccharides (GF 2-4), of which 23% fructooligosaccharides (GF 5-10), 8% saccharides, 4% fructose, 1% glucose Minerals in org. Substance (mg / 100 g): 2013mg potassium, 50mg magnesium, 123mg calcium, 12mg iron, 546mg phosphorus, 13mg sodium, 3mg nitrate Vitamins in dry matter (mg / 100 g): 0.06mg Vitamin A, 0.95mg Vitamin B1, 0.3mg Vitamin B2, , 20mg Vitamin C, 6.2mg Niacin
Crude protein 4.6%, crude fat 0.1%, crude ash 3.8%, crude fibre 0.2%
- Dogs per 10kg: 1ml daily
- Dogs above 50kg: 5ml daily
- Cats: 1ml daily
- It can be given daily for up to 4 weeks and can be repeated throughout the year.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.